- Do you remain dissatisfied and uncertain about how to face emerging situations and challenges in today’s fast-changing world?
- Do you frequently get the sense that however hard you or your team are trying, there seems to be always someone ahead of you and winning?
- As you resolve a problem or a challenge, do you get confronted by fresh ones?
- Are you frequently unable to prioritize which problem to tackle first?
- However much you strive, are you unable to see the big picture and align yourself and your team with that?
….. And on a more personal level:
- Do you want to get that job or assignment that you have been trying?
- Do you want to get that promotion and recognition you have been aspiring for?
If you have been plagued by one or more of the above questions, the Winning in a Disruptive World program might just be what you need to improve your winnability quotient in today’s world.
The fact is that our present world is constantly getting disrupted. By new technologies, new competitors, or other factors that can disrupt traditional business models. The disruptive world with its VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) characteristics allows us to reside in a significantly narrow band in the present with a hazy and uncertain future in front and the inability to take recourse of our past experience.
Conceived and developed based on workshops and programs conducted for leading organisations and Business Schools, the course showcases the major types of disruptions that are shaping the world. You, as the participant, would gain an insight into what leads to us getting disrupted. You would review the process followed by a probability-based mindset and the need to shift to a possibility-based mindset to be able to better handle disruptions. You would practice and gain proficiency in the five action steps for the needed shift by conducting in-depth Inquiry through a structured process.
- Creation of a context by using hard trends in three areas.
- Creation of the three lists.
- ‘Plug into the future’.
- Relational assimilation through a triad of competencies.
- Creation of a Resilience Plan.
- Do the Module 1 FREE ! https://www.learndesk.us/class/6399442649350144/winning-in-a-disruptive-world-module-1
Get a sense of what it is all about.
I look forward to seeing you in the program!