When Samir embarks on a sunset cruise to ‘get away from it all’, he had not bargained on meeting the enigmatic Chronicler. As the Cruise travels up the Hoogly, the Chronicler travels with Samir through two and a half centuries of events, surrounding the curse of a fabled pearl necklace, as mentioned by his dying mother.“The Hooghly has seen it all. The ebbs and flows of history as well as life itself. From the greatest betrayal in History to becoming the crown jewel of the biggest colonial empire the world has ever seen….”.
The above is a blurb from one of the four stories of my forthcoming book, ” The Chronicler of the Hooghly”.
Should you wish to receive exclusive previews and free copy of the book, do write to me @ email@example.com.
* A PCC Credentialed Executive Coach mentor and trainer for leaders & performance.
* A qualified engineer and a PGDM (Faculty Gold medalist) from IIM Bangalore.
* Four decades of industry experience spanning Engineering, Maintenance, Projects, Consumer durables, Supply Chains, Aviation and Tourism.
* Top level management positions to drive business development, strategy, alliances all around the globe.
* A visiting faculty at the IIMs.
*A passion to envision trends & disseminate Leadership incubation globally. www.empathinko.in ,
* www.linkedin.com/in/Shaktighosal. firstname.lastname@example.org . +91 - 9051787576
View all posts by Shakti Ghosal
One thought on “The Chronicler of the Hooghly”
Thank you Sir