Do the following look familiar to you? Do they apply to you?
- Are you living an E- Life, is your life made up of bits and bytes, black and white?
- Are you perennially rushed, shortchanging your grasp of a situation as you celebrate breadth instead of depth?
- As you face a situation, do you see yourself reactively ‘firing from the hip’ rather than standing aside and reflecting deeply?
- In a fast-changing world, are you racing through your days without the clarity of who you really want to be and where you really want to go?
- With relentless demands at work and home, are you becoming short tempered and easily distracted?
- Are you so wired up that you are melting down?
Equipped with day planners, to-do lists, smartphones and laptops, we pride ourselves as efficient time managers as we hold the intention to multi-task and optimize our productivity on a 24 X 7 basis. What is that which stops us from bringing sufficient energy into all that we are doing, why is it that we fail in so many of our well-intentioned endeavours?
Have you wished you had more time and the wherewithal to do things better? But is it the paucity of time………. or is it something else?
There is a significantly different element, not time, which is the fundamental currency of performance and effectiveness.